An Acadian internship is a hands-on opportunity at a global asset manager whose creative use of ideas and technology puts it at the forefront of the investment industry. Expand your skills through a combination of on-the-job experience, mentorship, and training opportunities.
Our internship program is continuous, with positions available for the summer as well as for winter and co-op timeframes. We offer opportunities for both graduate students and undergraduates (all years). Interns have the opportunity to work with senior staff on meaningful projects supporting all areas of our firm. You will build skills, expand your work experience, gain insight into future career choices and make a demonstrable contribution to Acadian’s business.
Interns are selected via a competitive process that includes a resume and interview.
• Demonstrated excellence in your field of study
• Ability to learn quickly
• Detail orientation and commitment to quality
• Diligence, flexibility and determination
• Honesty and integrity
• Ability to work both independently and in collaboration
• Interest in and knowledge of the financial industry
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Competitive hourly pay
• Opportunities to collaborate with other Interns and work side by side with experienced professionals
• Possible placements include: IT, Investment Research, Performance Attribution, Client Reporting, Operations, Client Services & Marketing