This position has development and maintenance responsibility for the data infrastructure and processes associated with various functions across the firm. This includes data sourcing, support, and management for a broad range of applications, including but not limited to those for portfolio accounting, performance measurement, marketing and client reporting. This role reports to a Software Engineering Team Lead within the Data Services group and is a member of the Information Technology department. The Data Engineer will be working in a highly visible position on a team supporting several key business units within the firm.
- Build, implement and support data interfaces for applications and systems
- Design, develop, and manage data strategies to support various business units
- Assist with various application enhancement requests
- Work collaboratively with IT staff and with business units across the firm
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field (computer science, financial data and/or data design analysis) plus 5 years experience or a Postgraduate degree with 3-5 years of experience
- Demonstrated capabilities in database design, database development, data warehousing and ETL skills (Experience with Microsoft SQL Server is preferred)
- Outstanding analytical skills and demonstrated knowledge of financial and statistical concepts
- Proven development experience with current languages (C#, .Net Framework, Python, SQL)
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Interested candidates should send resume to email@example.com. We will contact only selected candidates. No phone calls please.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.